The practice of happiness
My friend cafe Dave blogged about this blogpost so I thought I'd write my own modified "practice of happiness" list.
■Go swimming. I love the water so much. And it's tiring, exercising and reinvigorating, all in one.
■Chase a ferret, or just hang out with one. Guaranteed happiness. I promise.
■Snorkel or SCUBA
■Have dinner with friends. I love the uncontrollable laughter especially too!
And this is definitely a great quote!!!
It keeps me fascinated with life...
■Sing.One of the best things about being on church music, or going to work choir practice on Thursdays. Singing. Makes me feel great.
■Go swimming. I love the water so much. And it's tiring, exercising and reinvigorating, all in one.
■Chase a ferret, or just hang out with one. Guaranteed happiness. I promise.
■Snorkel or SCUBA
■Have dinner with friends. I love the uncontrollable laughter especially too!
■Watch a movie or TV that requires no brain power.- Yep I'm with Nicola on this one.
■Go out dancing. And really let yourself loose it.- Yep definitely.
■Do something randomly kind or sweet for a friend or family for no reason other than just because. Giving to others is proven way to make you feel good.- Yep absolutely
■Listen to Scottish radio (Yeah… that one might just be for me).- Sorry Nicola - that one is just you.
■Eat well. Don’t let yourself live on leftovers from meetings and Thai takeaway.Yep
■Sleep- yep
■Do things that scare and exhilarate you a little bit. Like jumping off a pier into the ocean.Yep - or jumping 135m down. Or going blackwater caving. Or... jumping off a pier works too!
And this is definitely a great quote!!!
Try to learn something about everything and everything about something. Thomas H. Huxley
It keeps me fascinated with life...
Comments
Post a Comment