Not worried
Well, I'm starting again. Another blog. So my friends can read it and they will get it through their RSS feeds. Sorry Dad. Maybe I will get killed by an internet stalker, but probably nobody cares.
Last time I wrote summer had finished and I was hoping for cooler weather. Hasn't really happened yet. Hurry up please.
Stuff I should write about but I'll do it later:
- Watchmen
- Psychologist
- Wild St jewellery making
- The beatnix
- Dive club BBQ
- Fleas
- School reunion
- Catch up families
- Dive medical
Last time I wrote summer had finished and I was hoping for cooler weather. Hasn't really happened yet. Hurry up please.
Stuff I should write about but I'll do it later:
- Watchmen
- Psychologist
- Wild St jewellery making
- The beatnix
- Dive club BBQ
- Fleas
- School reunion
- Catch up families
- Dive medical
Yeah!! The Beatnix!!
ReplyDeleteyay!! Now I can "know" wen you update and don't have to check 5 times a day. lol! :)
ReplyDelete*hugs* Look forward to reading your posts!
Sammi
xxx
Sorry for my atrocious English above!
ReplyDeleteYay George - a delightful surprise to see you in my RSS reader. :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you too.
And agree - where is the autumn weather?! Bring it on!!
Glad you're back
ReplyDeleteHehe, what a delightful surprise! 5 comments! This is why I'm going public again.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to set my email up so it would email me, so I hadn't seen that my friends had commented. Like a little Christmas present!
great to see you back on the public blogging and back in my RSS feed again.
ReplyDeleteDitto; I didn't realise I couldn't see you in my RSS feed when your blog was private so I wasn't reading at all :( Sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am having issues with your feeds though. I can see that the following feed URLs work:
ReplyDeletehttp://to-live-is-christ.blogspot.com/atom.xml
http://to-live-is-christ.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
http://to-live-is-christ.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
but
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/8522694888507594523/posts/default
doesn't. And the ones that work aren't showing current posts. Maybe it needs a while to update, but please double check your settings ...