Can I recommend this to you?

I'm not usually a "linking" blogger, but this made me cry.

Comments

  1. Lucy and I both teared up when we saw it on Monday. From being laughed at on the street to a standing ovation and global fame. Very moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. But a sad indictment on us all, regarding our thoughts about how people look versus who they actually are.

    She reminds me of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - what are you talking about George. She's nothing like you! Except for the fact that you can both sing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not really a blog linker but I linked it on mine too on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't see it on your blog. Maybe it was one of the other blogs.

    Mark, of course I'm like her. Single, spinster, ugly, fat, and people underestimate me and judge me based on my appearance all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting Georgina, you and I see very different people when I look at you then when you look in the mirror. But then again, I reckon we're always hardest on ourselves, heh?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June

Community

Not worried