I crack myself up

I'm currently dealing with Panadeine Forte amounts of pain from my impacted wisdom tooth, which 4 days ago decided to make itself known to me. The last 24 hours have been tough - the pain's pretty bad. It mostly goes away when I swallow 2 Panadeine Forte, but at this rate I'll be out of them by Monday...

Anyway, being up late at night in pain makes me go on the internet. There was a #hashtag on twitter that I saw (if you want to follow me on Twitter email me at georgina(at)unswalumni (dot) com and I'll tell you my twitter name. I like being anonymous on Twitter so I have a fake user name.

Anyway, there was a hashtag for lazy band names, so I came up with quite a few myself.

I wanted to write them here because in my pain clouded brain, I still think it's kind of cool.

The mildly talented (The Prodigy)
Subsonic Youth (Sonic youth)
Split End (Split Enz)
Tofu Loaf (Meatloaf)
Skim milk (Cream)
Shallow purple (Deep Purple)
Powderpinkie (Powderfinger)
Pet Shelter Boys (Pet Shop Boys)
The Existing End (The Living End)
The Veronica (The Veronicas)
Slush Patrol (Snow Patrol)
Couldn't Be Bothered Counting Crows (Counting Crows)
Reasonably Ok Charlotte (Good Charlotte)
Princes of Leon (Kings of Leon)
My Biological Romance (My Chemical Romance)
Slightly Dangerous Femmes (Violent Femmes)
Okaytramp (Supertramp)
The Remission (The Cure)
Bonbon Jovi (Bon Jovi)
Petrol (Diesel)
Safety Scissor Sisters (Scissor Sisters)
The Mild Capsicums (The Red Hot Chili Peppers)
The Children (The Offspring)
The Pussykitten Dolls (The Pussy Cat Dolls)
Insectbait (Spiderbait)
Nevermore (Evermore)
Dirty Blondie (Blondie)
Princess (Queen)
Smilespoon (Grinspoon)
Grey Eyed Peas (Black Eyed Peas)
The Attempted Murders (The Killers)
Innocuous Garden (Savage Garden)
Baby Gaga (Lady Gaga)
Not really dire Straits (Dire Straits)


Some of my favourites from other twitterers:
The Gently Bumping Pumpkins (The Smashing Pumpkins)
Men at Stop Work (Men at Work)
A Bit Annoyed at the Machine (Rage against the Machine)
Coolplay (Coldplay)
The Water Pistols (The Sex Pistols)
The Inside Voice Jets (The Screaming Jets)
Fine Young Vegetarians (Fine Young Cannibals)
Uncrowded House


Ok, maybe they weren't that good. Still cracks me up though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not worried

Community