Random updates and thoughts

I really like Jess and Elsie's new blog: Jelssie. So I'm doing some mini blogposts of little thoughts I have tonight.


1. It's crazy to think of yourself as a loser when you are home on a Saturday night, especially after the past 10 days as follows:
a) Thursday 21st - dinner at Bec's and study for exam
b) Friday 22nd - dinner with Elsie and Jess
c) Saturday 23rd - dinner at stepbrother's reception
d) Sunday 24th - dinner at church after doing exam
e) Monday 25th - bloggers' dinner at Glebe
f) Tuesday 26th - late home after gym
g) Wednesday 27th - dinner with bible study and then Star Trek
h) Thursday 28th - home by 6.30pm, asleep by 8pm after an extremely emotional day
i) Friday 29th - late dinner after movie with JL & DF & others
j) Working all day today - arrived at work at 8. Left at 6.
But somehow, being at home on a Saturday night, makes me a loser. I don't understand my brain sometimes.

2. Working on Saturday, even though it's about my favourite thing in the world to be working at (training students), is still working.

3. It's possible to have a freddo frog in your cupboard for a week if all you do when you get home is climb into bed and go to sleep.

4. If nobody sticks you with a post-it, does it mean you exist? Today I didn't hand out post-its again, and unlike Wednesday, I got not a single post-it. S got 4. On Tuesday I handed them out, which meant I got comments. Today I got none. Was I even there at all?

5. S does not understand that not getting any post-its makes you feel like absolute sh*t.

6. When you go from feeling good to suicidal and back to ok in one week, it's often due to pesky hormones.

7. Even after 10 years of ownership, ferrets still have the power to amaze me and make me laugh. Last week Buster stole the broccoli. Truly.

8. Bec gave me my post-its today anyway:
"thanks G for being so fun, smart, harmonious of voice and honest of tongue."


9. Jorge Cham is hilarious. I love this comic and this one.

10. Seeing I think I passed my exam, I might as well do another unit. It forces me to do a little biblical thinking, a little biblical reading and a little biblical panicking. Not to mention the fact that it feeds into my pride of getting another qualification eventually.

Comments

  1. PTC is awesome... I always tried a little harder (and probably stressed a little harder at exam time) because what you're learning has eternal significance! Also.. it's fun to study something that you're passionate about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely still exist if no one gives you Post Its. They may not, however ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June

Community

Not worried