Meghan and Harry

Well, I just watched the wedding after avoiding it last night because I thought it would be boring, soul destroying and frustrating. The good thing is I could just watch the best bits and skip through the boring. I had some thoughts:
1. What a corker of a sermon.  Great preacher, great message.  Just missed why we need Jesus: cos we are all broken and rebellious. But really liked it overall. American preachers are so much more emotional. 
2. Man I felt sorry for Meghan's mum
3. I think Harry loves Meghan more than Meghan loves Harry.  I hope I'm wrong. 
4. Stand By Me: one of my dream things is to sing in an African gospel choir. Great singing. 
5.  The soprano at the beginning: what a pure beautiful voice
6. I loved the dress much more than Catherine's.  Just much more my style. 
7.  I love Meghan's nose. Glad she never had surgery on it (I presume)
8. The kids were so cute
9.  The cellist: too many faces!! 
10. I really pray they have a long and fulfilling life together.  
11. My favourite royal wedding, hands down. 

12.  I'm not crying, you're crying. I totally cried multiple times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June

Community

Not worried