3 reasons to exercise
So, I had a thought to start posting, so why not start posting here, now?
Ok.
So, tonight I went to a housewarming of two church friends, both young men in their 20's I've been urging to move out. It's because i think moving out is really good for you - it grows you up, it helps you stay humble, if I'm wearing my Christian hat (and I'm not sure I do) it's great for godliness.
Anyway, I met a girl who doesn't exercise. I told her there are three reasons that help me exercise:
1. It's part of my commute - I have to walk 1km to the station and then 1km from the station to work, and return, every day. That's 4km without doing anything else.
2. I do it with friends - on Tuesday nights I meet my friend C for Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones". I hate that wretched video - with its 7 circuits of 5 exercises repeated each, but I enjoy catching up with my friend.
3. You just love it. I love swimming. I can't wait to go swimming tomorrow. I just can't wait.
Comments
Post a Comment