A favourite song
Rock of Ages
Cleft for Me
Let me hide myself in thee
Let thy water and thy blood
From thy wounded side which flowed
Be for sin the double cure
Cleanse me from it's guilt and power
...
This is my favourite verse:
While I draw this fleeting breath
When my eyelids close in death
When I soar through realms unknown
Bow before the judgement throne
Hide me then my refuge be
Rock of Ages, cleft for me.
Cleft for Me
Let me hide myself in thee
Let thy water and thy blood
From thy wounded side which flowed
Be for sin the double cure
Cleanse me from it's guilt and power
...
This is my favourite verse:
While I draw this fleeting breath
When my eyelids close in death
When I soar through realms unknown
Bow before the judgement throne
Hide me then my refuge be
Rock of Ages, cleft for me.
Comments
Post a Comment