What's your first memory?

My first memory. I was born in South Africa and we lived there until after my mother became pregnant - so at least until I was 2 and a bit. But I don't remember that.

My first memory is being afraid. I had put a Australian 2c piece into a Fisher Price car. (I just spent 10 minutes trawling through images and couldn't find it, but this one here is close:)


I put the 2c in the right hand car seat, which was always useful when I was remembering which side to put the "driver".

I was really scared because I thought I would get into trouble. I didn't. But that's my first memory. I know it's my first memory as it's an Australian memory and we moved to the USA when I was about 3 and half.

Speaking of Fisher Price, what a trip down memory lane!! We had all these:






My favourite was the record player.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June

Community

Not worried