The first half of the year
What big things happened the first half of the year?
Well...
Well...
- I went to Perth, Margaret River, Fremantle and Rottnest Island and visited my aunt and uncle. I had an amazing time.
- I climbed a giant tree, rode around an island and went floating in tunnels underneath a prison
- I got crazy and ended up leaving my church for a new church
- I joined an awesome fun choir
- I had really bad back pain and then got physio and it's almost gone
- My friend Karen had a baby
- I got a new ferret Happy
- I started a really, REALLY hard subject Biblical Interpretation
- I swam in a race and raised $1600 and did my fastest time
- I set a goal to swim 200km (82.3km to go)
- And I met Miranda.
Not a bad first half the year really.
Comments
Post a Comment